Authority Websites for Notaries, Signing Services and Legal Services:
1 Year Free Hosting, Free SEO, Free Graphics, Free Design
QUALITY Websites that Make you an Authority from Day 1!
Give Google what they want and establish a SOLID business custom graphics, unique content, keyword research, social media integration, on-page optimization, media integration, custom WordPress theme and a Quick-Start PDF that explains how to take your site to the next level!
BE LEGITIMATE AND TRUSTED FROM DAY ONE
Gone are the days when an Internet Marketer could throw up a quick and easy website, load it full of barely readable content, get rankings and pull in a profit. These days, not only is the average Internet user looking for more legitimate websites, the search engines are too!
If you want to be an authority in your niche, there are several things that you simply MUST do, in today’s day and age, in order to instantly show the search engines and your potential audience that your website is worthy of their trust. We’ve done it all for you!
What You Get with Your Order:
- WordPress installed, configured and optimized for both search engines and users
- Keyword research so each page is targeting a profitable keyword with good search volume.
- High quality, premium stock images added to each page and a relevant YouTube video embedded
- Social media integration (Facebook comments, Facebook like widget, social share).
- Link building started for you to get the pages indexed and the site off to a good start.
- If you’re not satisfied with your site, we’ll gladly refund your money, within 30 days, and add the site to our own, personal niche site network.
- A brand-based domain name registered (or you can provide your own domain).
- Premium theme purchased, integrated and customized to fit the overall site.
- 10 pages worth of high-quality, 100% unique content written and published to the site.
- Custom graphics created and integrated (Customer header graphic, favicon, facebook icon etc.).
- On-Page SEO done including solid internal linking structure, targeted page titles and more.
- Free Quick-Start PDF that tells you everything about your new site(s) and provides advice on possible next steps.
Quick-Start Success Guide
Included with your order is our quick-start success guide that will give you extremely valuable information on how you can take your brand new authority site to the next level and beyond!
This excellent PDF is designed to help anyone, whether brand new to Internet Marketing or experienced, take their new site and run with it so that you not only look legitimate and trusted, but you are ARE legitimate and trusted with an active, devout following!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I get a Facebook page with my order?
Yes. We create a Facebook page and integrate it with the authority site. We then give you admin privileges. Once you are an admin, you can remove us as admin.
What is the process after payment?
After your order is received, you will be sent to a thank you page. On that page you will provide what niche you want your site to cover, keywords, hosting account info etc. This page is static, meaning you can bookmark it and come back to it later if needed. If you want us to choose your niche and keywords, just leave those fields blank and we will do it for you.
Do I pick the niche? Can it be any niche?
You can pick the niche if you like, or you can leave it blank and we’ll pick one for you. There are no restrictions on the niche, aside from the normal industry restrictions (hate, adult, etc.).
Do I pick the domain name(s)?
You can provide your own URL (that you’ve already registered) or we can register one based on the brand name you provide. If you don’t provide a brand name, we will come up with one for you and register a domain based on that.
What about hosting?
Free Hosting for 1 Year
Will I have full admin access?
Yes. You own the site. It is a normal WordPress site. You will receive WordPress admin login details.
Have more questions? Open a ticket at email@example.com and we’ll answer them.
BDC and Associates uses this same service to build it’s sites and receives a referral fee.